Sunday, November 14, 2010

Week of November 8-12

On Monday we started our My Fathers World Adventures program. We looked threw all out books, our student pages, and what we will be learning. The kids and I are so excited.
This was the snack we made the first day, a red, white and blue snack. It is yogurt, Blue berries, and strawberries. The Start to our "I can do all Things" art program. We are going to do all the pages
and keep them in a binder for a portfolio. My kids love art.

Did a Little yard work to keep us outside while we can. Karina loves sweeping all the leaves and believe me we have more then any one yard every needs

. Karina working on her 1st grade work. Hannah Working on her Map




On Friday we joined a few other home education families and took advantage of the last wonderful weather of the season and played a game of kick ball.


Our first week in review. Not to exciting but we feel really good about it. We need to start somewhere. I will have to say it is an amazing thing what home educating families do for their kids. My hat goes off to them. This is going to be an amazing journey for sure. I hope I can get in a groove soon and be able to get the stuff I want to get done done. I think that is going to be a struggle.









































No comments:

Post a Comment